- GRADE II LISTED RESIDENCE SET IN HISTORIC HALTON VILLAGE
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED PERIOD SANDSTONE PROPERTY
- SET OVER FOUR FLOORS INCLUDING CELLAR
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIVE BEDROOMS-BEDROOM ONE WITH EN SUITE
- RECENTLY RE FITTED BESPOKE KITCHEN WITH CENTRE ISLAND
- COBBLED FORECOURT WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZED WEST FACING GARDEN
- FORMER COACH HOUSE/GARAGE
- EXCELLENT ROAD AND RAIL LINKS CLOSE BY
Academy Estate Agents welcomes to the market "The Old Vicarage" a Grade II listed residence set in the historic Halton Village. The character property dates back to 1739 and stands in a generous plot with cobbled forecourt with off road parking. The property is set over four floors including the cellar.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hall with original sandstone floor, dual aspect lounge with original panelling, wood burner set in fireplace, sash windows. Good sized family/study room with built in storage and sash windows. Cloakroom and separate W.C. Dining room with original features. Recently re fitted stunning kitchen with quality appliances, centre island with Belfast sink. Beamed ceiling and sandstone wall, bi fold doors to the rear, door into coach house/garage.
To the first floor four piece family bathroom with including roll top bath bedroom one with en suite shower room, two good sized bedrooms, stairs to two further bedrooms with landing and storage cupboards.
The property sits in a good sized plot with a good sized frontage on to Castle Road, to the rear there is a patio and decked area, extensive raised lawn not directly overlooked. The property benefits from gas central heating.
Close to local amenities, shops and schools. excellent road and rail links close by.
Viewing is a must on this property to appreciate the size, character and delightful setting of this historic property.